We are looking for experienced and fluid individuals to be creative resources on our team. Bringing a contemporary spark and design-forward skill set to Visual FX production, offering provocative designs and dynamic creative visual solutions for our wide range of clients.
Video Editor & Motion Graphics Designer:
As a Video Editor and Motion Graphics Designer, you will be an eager collaborator and key player. From working up ideas with clients and coworkers, to executing all related phases of the editing process, and collaborating with team leads to ensure we deliver awe-inspiring results with poise. Most importantly, an inspiring human who wants to work with an exceptionally talented group of creatives.
- Creative thinker, action-oriented. Expert knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator). Experience with Mocha Pro is a plus.
- Strong sense of compositing/design with proven ability to develop and execute creative ideas in all areas of video production and graphics support roles.
- Outcome-based critical thinking, demonstrate understanding of ethical behavior and business practices, consistent with our high standards that align with the values of the organization.
- Proven ability to conceptualize new artistic ideas and execute motion animations using visual design (typography, composition, color, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of video industry standard formats and media management practices on Mac/PC platforms.
- Organized multitasker, self-motivated, and quick problem solver who can work comfortably with multiple projects at different stages in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Possess solid communication and listening skills. Must be able to collaborate effectively with internal and external clients. Demonstrate strong ability to work directly with clients and teammates for constructive feedback during edit production.
- 3-5 years of experience in a production studio or digital agency environment preferred.