We are looking for qualified 3D artists to take on full time responsibilities requiring high levels of production experience with 3DS Max with a strong mastery of the compositing pipeline. Individuals will become a key member of a diverse cross-disciplinary team, under the direction of the CG Supervisor and Technical Director.
- Interpret creative direction to create high quality and photorealistic shots by integrating various layers of elements (live-action and computer graphics) within the aesthetic and technical specifications of the project.
- Taking responsibility for workload, time management and notes/feedback actions required by Supervisors
- See projects/sequences through a full post-production workflow. (Texturing, Lighting, Rendering, Compositing)
- Share techniques with peers and communicate effectively.
- Receive and implement feedback quickly and effectively.
- Eager, proactive approach to taking on new challenges
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years professional experience in the 3D/VFX industry
- Advanced knowledge of 3ds Max and Vray
- Intermediate to Advanced compositing skills (preferably Fusion, but Combustion or Nuke are feasible)
- Demo reel required (shot descriptions as required to communicate contribution to end result)
- College degree preferred but experience/portfolio equivalent accepted
Full benefits, 401K, and career growth options.