Web/Interactive Designer – Full-Time or Freelance/Project Based
This position requires an excellent design portfolio of a creative, enthusiastic, detail-oriented self-starter capable of abstract thinking. Must be willing to learn and help in any production capacity and be a problem solver. The position will work closely with a Web Developer to create highly functional websites for varying sizes and types of clients including internal marketing tools, utilizing CMS, responsive design and e-commerce. The ability to meet deadlines and objectives is imperative for success in this role.
Practical work experience designing multiple aesthetically pleasing websites, demonstrating a solid sense of information hierarchy organization a must.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Experience skinning CMS templates (WordPress, Joomla! or Drupal).
- Responsive web design, tablet and/or mobile app design experience
- Project hours estimation
- Client interaction, project management
- Social Media marketing strategies and usage.
- Print design production knowledge
- Photoshop retouching
- Copywriting, grammar and proofreading
- The applicant should have professional experience with web design for advertising/marketing. College Degree and applied work experience preferred in related areas.
Minimum software experience required:
- Adobe Creative Suite: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash
Position focus is primarily with fortune 500 Companies and their respective global Agencies. We are focused on service, quality, process and work environment to deliver only the best products to our customers. The ideal candidate will be very detail-oriented, high energy relationship builder with the drive to bring effective solutions and succeed within their teams.
Minimum 4 years experience is required.